Saturday, October 16, 2004

1st Day Posa

Gd Mornin/Nite/Evenin(depends on when u read dis blog of mine)....

1st day of fasting was fine.. not too bad actually... yeah as usual gonna be hungry but still can tahan abit.. but today really kinda test my patience abit lah...

ok 1stly juz now i go to skool at 12pm.. ahuh actually today no class at all.. go to skool to meet our lecturer Mr Jeffrey Ong.. n then yeah my grp leader call him to confirm n u guys know wat he says?? "im gonna be free only after 5.." wth... im there oredi k?? n wat u expect me to do until 5?? so bcoz of my fren got to go to his fren's crip.. we decided juz to meet him next week.. n then i go to prayers...

after prayers decided to lepak at my fren's place.. but i wonder y he didnt answer his phone.. after waiting i decided to go home.. after i boarded the bus.. my fren call me.. argh!!!~~ so i juz proced home n slip..

woke up at 5.30 n then wait until buka... n then go to terawih... n then to my frens place to do a photo taking session.. yeah Click Here n go to the three ninjas album ull see wat kind of photo we took.. hehehe

till then take care all

Posted by Fr3aK[A]z0iD at 1:23 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home