Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Performance....

Hello Ppl...

My performance really sux... they audience(guests) treat us like some stupid monkey who are jumping ard on stage.. while they are beezee talking to each other n enjoying their alcoholic drink... aiyaa... train so hard n this is the outcome!!! if i know i wld never come for training!~~~~ n spend moer time wif my silat mates n reduce my smoking habit!!!!

Oh yah forget.. i promised a'az dat i'll type abt the day on my bro's death... i was sleeping in the living room as my grandpapa was here at that time n my bro needs a bed because he's werking n skooling so i dont mind sleeping in the living room wif juz a mattress... i was actually waiting for him as i wld like to talk to him abt sometink which i dont remember... coz it was already late so i slept.. and at ard 3 am... my parents woke me up n tell me dat they are going to the hospital to visit my bro coz my bro is involved in accident... so i was like.. "ok.. send my regards to abg..." n the look on my mom's face was totally different when she said insya Allah...

n then an hour later my grandmama woke me up n ask me questions like "where's ibu n ayah??" "did abg involve in an accident"... so i was like "yes n ayah n ibu is visiting him" n she was like "tell me the real thing wat has happened".. so i said "notink... he juz involve in an accident so dont worry insya Allah he will be ok".. but then she insisted on calling my auntie.. so i juz called n was answered by my cuz.. n then she ask me wat did i know... so i juz said dat my bro is involve in an accident... then wif a teary voice(u know the voice when ppl starts to cry)... "ADIK... ABG DAH TAKDE LAGI........... Tapi jgn blg nenek..." n werds like cant come out from my mouth... stunned n all in one... so i lied to my grandma n said dat he's alrite...

then while i was trying to close my eyes... suddenly tears come rolling out of my tears... i was wondering... y my parents ddint tell me?? my it have to be my cuz?? y i didnt get to see my own blood brother at the hospital??? n all that...

my aunt came to my house next.. n i was like hugging her n cried... n my cuz too... then i tried calming myself... n yeah i was smiling agin but deep inside only god knows... then ard 12++ my parents came back wif my "bro"... the moment i saw my mom i soclded her.. that was the most angry tone i ever done so far... i was like asking her all those question that have been bothering me juz now... all she can say is "i dont want u to worry.." wtf?? wat im i? stupid or wat???.. really pissed off...

but then the moment i see my bro lying there w/o any blood flow... my tears began to roll again.. i donno how many times i hug my dad wif my tears pouring down... n then frenz n relatives came... n then went to the cemetery.. that was the last time i saw my bro's face..

i hope He will be in peace... the last advice he gave to me was "Jgn Buat Ape Yg Adik Tau Abg Buat Yg Tak Baik..."

Wat If Im Gone?

Posted by Fr3aK[A]z0iD at 11:49 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home