Saturday, February 26, 2005

Sometimes...

heheh the topic seems like a britney spears song but i never ever like her.. hehehe donno lah y.. i juz dont like her not hate but juz dont like...

actually i donno... i juz like to keep my probs n tends to forget it.. but once it rises back to my mind.. i'll be on my second personality.. it contradict the 1st personality i have... talking abt split personality... but it's true..

yeah.. i did said dat it's not gd to keep probs to ur ownself as it'll become a burden to pursue more in life... but i still do it.. y?? bcoz i dont like to trouble ppl wif my lame probs.. n y i wanna know other ppl's prob?? coz i care!

if im nosey juz tell me.. ill stop bugging n leave u all alone... n ill only talk to u only when there's important matters... but for u guys.. i can still be the shoulder to lean on... the ear to hear ur worries.. the candle to brighten up ur day...

ok abt today.. im really pancit... my asthma is coming back.. so now im thinking of.... ermmm... to do it or not... haiz!! such a dillema.. abg nana really push as n ask us to remember all the techniques that he's been teaching... wooohooo... thank u fir if not for u i would have forgoten all the techniques he taught...

n then went str8 to kompang training... sori a'az if not for the training i wld have accompany u to find shasha's prezzie... then during our break.. i was juz simply doing my backroll(no werk).. n then my stupid fren juz grab my leg while i was abt to roll so...... i hit my shoulder luckily i hit it not hard enuff if not i would have dislocated my shoulder n then again not to see any doctor...

after training.. we played hide n seek at the nearest playgrd.. woohoo becoming small kids again... so im drenched in sweat while boarding the bus... but luckily the bus is not full of ppl if not my BO will fill the whole bus and ppl will start cursing me... hehehehe...

reached home.. got suprise from my father.. no internet connection wat the hell.. so i checked all users beside mine.. cannot.. so i restarted the comp n try at my account n here i am.. on the net.. aiyooo wat a suspense he made... later i cannot go to sleep... one more thing.. my grandpapa is here...

ok.. abt my grandpapa n grandmama.. i donno since when but the started to quarrel in sight of each other... argh!!! yeah.. those who experience parents quarelling at home will know how it feel... but then again older ppl quarel is much more... erm.. donno wat to say... so if u ever heard dat im not home yet.. that mean im still outside waiting both of them to go to sleep then i will get home...

Why Ppl Have To Lie???

Posted by Fr3aK[A]z0iD at 11:34 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home