Monday, March 07, 2005

Cant Think Of Any Topic Today

today start skool as usual at 10 am.. yep got my maths common test result... i got a D... aiyooo.. im getting suckier in maths i donno y.. maybe it's juz not my sec sch life anymore.. erm.. so better buck up.. anyone wanna motivate me?? hehehe

n then skip Mp lecture(again) donno y lah.. for me 2 hrs MP lecture is so long coz it's so boring... rather than i sleep in lecture.. it's best dat i skip it rite?? so i tink i miss my result for MP...

went to meet my cuz at orchard as we gonna have some bowling session.. woohooo bowling long tym never played bowling... so as usual i suck at it.. my score was very inconsistent: 123, 102, 97 n 120... aiyoo bad leh!!~~ got to put screw on my wrist to excel in bowling hehehehe...

after that we went to bedok.. actually wanna go home but as my cuz was hungry i accompanied him for dinner.. n i tot he was going to some coffee shop to have his dinner but he insisted on treating me pizza hut!!! wooohooo my 3rd treat at pizza hut!! thanks bro...

there's funny things happen.. ok let's talk abt it... 1st went in greeted by this sweet waitress so she showed us the sit for two.. but as my cuz insisted to sit at the corner so we sat at the table which is meant for eight n there goes some conversation like:

me: yah our frens will be coming rite??(sarcastically)

waitress: really??

cuz: no lah..

waitress: n then juz the 2 of u...

me: of coz.. we havent married yet...

by that time the waitress walk away smiling.. hehehe... n then my cuz didnt want to order until that particular waitress take our order.. bt unfortunately different waitress came... n yeah we were like hoping for that particular waitress to serve us.. but no.. she didn't except for the pizza which came last and another conversation arise:

cuz: if we cannot finish can we pack the pizza n take it home??

waitress(by that time i oredi know her name it's syahira): cannot.. if not finish cannot go home...

i was like huh??? hehehehe... so we ate n ate... n then my cuz wanted some ice.. so we called syahira again..

me: ice....

irah: ahh??!!~~~

me: ice...

irah: ice???

me: yep...

n then she bring us a glass full of ice.. hehehe... after eating n then we felt like having some desert:

cuz(whispering tone): menu...

irah(come over to our table): yes???

cuz: is there any promotion for the desserts?

irah: can u not talk as if u r talking wif an ant...

me(rise my voice but not too high): is there any promotion for desserts...

irah: like dat lah... erm.. no..

cuz n me: ok...

so we took quite some time to actually decide not to eat any desserts as we are full... hehehe... so it's tym to pay.. n my cuz decided to gat to know the irah n ask fir her no... so.. he wrote down his number on a piece of paper.. mind u.. not juz his hp no. but including his home n office no.. hehehe...

my cuz intend to pass his no. while paying but the manager was there so we are so called afraid... but yep there's ANOTHER conversation during the payment...

irah: i tot u guys gonna order some desserts??

me: i didnt say wanna order juz asking whether there's a promotion or not...

irah: oh..(ok in malay she says: oh kenekan aku lah ni??)

me: *smilin*

irah: ok done.. now go home...

me: are u trying to shoo us?? *looking at the manager*

cuz: open the door for us...

irah: *bluek*

then irah walk away from the counter n yeah my cuz no.. havent give yet.. so feeling disappointed he juz put the no. on the front desk where u can find the line "please wait to be seated"

but to our unexpected-ness she took the paper n smile.. hehehehe...

n on our way to the interchange as im going home oredi... she smsed my cuz.. hehehe... gd for u bro... hehehe so another new fren received... heheheheh

oklah that's all i tink i typed too long oredi.. take care...

DONT FORGET TO MISS ME

Posted by Fr3aK[A]z0iD at 11:35 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home