Friday, December 09, 2005

4 More.. N Im Suppose To Be In Skool

yep.. now im at home typing this out.. guess wat tym my lesson starts n end?? at 8am and end at 6 pm.. i donno y im feeling dis.. but im just plain lazy to go to skool.. hahah.. nevermind.. ill go.. for awhile.. heheh...

yesterday.. went to skool GYM!! hahah for the 1st tym in my 2 years in NYP.. hahah.. damn i have no strength.. hahah.. skinny and weak.. yep.. that's me.. but nevermind train more n more n more!~ hahahah.. then so not me.. i went str8 home.. hahah.. then laze at home n sleep very early yesterday.. hahah..

sori for those who are chatting with me.. e.g. khatim.. so sori.. i need help to motivate me to skool.. heheh.. even to study.. haiz!~

Posted by Fr3aK[A]z0iD at 8:06 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home