Sunday, December 18, 2005

What is She Trying to hint?

Is she just trying to make me jealous?? is she trying to make me to beg her?? or she's just tell me for the sake of telling?? i donno.. argh! gerls/women/ladies..

btw im munching dis "keropok" i donno wat kind.. but it's nice.. so called my fav too.. heheh.. i havent had a proper meal today except for my breakfast which i had murtabak.. oh yah.. the "she" i mention above is my sis.. she just bought a new storybook.. n guess wat?? it's narnia.. 1st the hp.. next mp3.. then this?? haiz!

i guess.. i need werk fast..

Posted by Fr3aK[A]z0iD at 11:12 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home